Key Information for Parents
We value the role parents play in supporting their child’s learning. At Whipton Barton Federation, we have developed a range of opportunities for parents to be involved in many aspects of their child’s development at school:
- We conduct parent – teacher consultations, which gives parents an opportunity to discuss how their child is doing at school.
- We produce Annual School Reports for parents, which details their child’s progress to date, with targets for further progression.
- We write and share a school newsletter, which includes a summary of what’s been happening at the school, as well as information on upcoming events.
- We conduct curriculum workshops. These are organised on an ad-hoc basis linked to areas that we are focusing on in the school development plan.
- We host a number of events which parents are invited to. These include educational events as well as fun days.