At Whipton Barton Federation, we believe that a school uniform plays a valuable role in contributing to the ethos of a school; setting a standard and instilling pride. The uniform items fulfil the criteria of clothing that is suitable, comfortable and affordable for an effective learning and teaching setting in a safe and healthy environment.
- A blue round neck jumper or blue cardigan (with round buttons).
- All jumpers and cardigans worn to Whipton Barton Federation must have an embroidered logo on them.
- A white polo shirt with or without a logo.
- Pinafores, trousers, shorts and skirts must be dark grey. Leggings should not be worn.
- Summer dresses must be checked blue.
- Grey or navy tights and/or white, grey or black socks.
- Black school shoes (not including boots) need to be worn to the Federation and in rare circumstances, all black trainers (black trainers with obviously coloured soles or logos are not acceptable).
- Jewellery, including bracelets and necklaces, are not to be worn.
- One pair of earrings may be worn and these must be studs rather than hoops. Body piercings are not permitted.
- Hair accessories, such as headbands and bows must be small, plain and in the Federation colours (black, shades of blue or white).
- Hair extensions and coloured hair, that is not a natural colour, is not permitted, nor are patterns shaved into hair.
- For PE, a plain white t-shirt and plain black shorts/leggings/tracksuit bottoms should be worn.
For more information about our uniform, please refer to our uniform policy.